When you feel like nothing’s worth while. And everything you did was a waste. When waking up on a school day feels like you’ve been head shot straight through the membrane. How much does it hurt knowing that the person you love, care so much about, doesn’t even care about you?
It feels pretty shit. When you love someone so much, you give them all you’ve got and tell them what you think they wanna hear and then they come out telling you that it’s better being “friends”.
I just wanna say, FUCK YOUR FRIENDSHIP.
The Fake Rose.
One more rose turns black with death.
One more falling in lifes regrets.
One more roses petals fall.
One more but never all.
And you wonder why they weep.
Why they surrender in defeat.
Why they wilt before they die.
Why the dew makes them cry.
You once gave me 11 roses 10 real one fake.
But the 10 you gave me were all mistake.
Because they all managed to die.
Before the tears formed in my eyes.
They all had turned black with death.
Except that one that I dont regret.
The one that would never weep.
That wouldnt surrender in defeat.
That one that doesnt wilt or die.
The one where dew doesn’t make it cry.
The one that wasnt a mistake.
That 11th rose that was fake.
He hands me a dozen roses
11 real and one fake rose
He said he’ll love me until the last rose dies
Here’s a story.
In our 12 month anniversary he gave me 12 roses..11 real & 1 fake. 1 fake! Can you believe that! Uggh. I got mad at him. What does he think of me? Cheap? I want all of them to be real. Does he think my love for him is fake? What is he trying to prove that those 11 months we were together was real, but that 1 month was fake? So when I got home I threw the real roses across my room they were all broken up and dead. I was so angry at him that when I picked up the fake one I stomped on it, until it looked like the real dead ones. My phone rang. I bet it was him. When I picked up the phone it was his mother. She said she found him in his room hanging from his ceiling fan. I cried too much that I picked up the ruined fake rose and hugged it tight. A little piece of paper fell and I picked it up. It said, “I’d love you ’till the last rose dies.”
1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say “could be better.” This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.
2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really, really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.
3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to be roughed up.
4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she’s sleeping. If she is, say “you better be.” Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.
5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.
6. Recognize the small things; they usually mean the most. Then when she’s sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. Because jewelry is for wussies.
7. If you’re talking to another girl, make sure she’s looking. When she is, stare into her eyes, mouth the words ‘fuck you,’ and grab the other girl’s ass. Girls love competition.
8. Tell her you’re taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it’s going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you’re really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear “…because I can.”
9. Introduce her to your friends as “some chick”. Women love those special nicknames.
10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.
11. Warm her up when she’s cold… but not by giving her your jacket, because then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say, “If you don’t stop bitching about the cold right now, you’re going to be bitching about a black eye.” The best way to get warm is with fear.
12. Take her to a party. When you get there she’ll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party’s dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.
13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet.
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she’s fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. Like basketball.
15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.
16. If you care about her, never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.
17. Every time you’re in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she’ll go crazy.
18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she’s about to order interrupt and say “No, she’s not hungry”. Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.
19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.
20. Give her one of your t-shirts… and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell. A bad smell. You know what I’m talking about.
21. If you’re listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she’ll think you’re mysterious.
22. Remember her birthday, but don’t get her anything. Teach her material objects aren’t important. The only thing that’s important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.
23. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it. Then next time you know she’s coming over on a trash day leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don’t like this one that much, but still.
24. If she’s mad at you for not calling her when you say you will, promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will ensure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call you’re going to tell her a special surprise. Now she’ll be really excited. Now don’t call. That’s also quite funny!
You can’t expect people to know that they’ve upset you, or if they have added insult to injury. It’s not that they’re oblivious because they’re stupid. They’re oblivious because upsetting you was not what they intended to do. Sometimes, you just need to accept that people are innocent despite being guilty of an action. There’s no need to pick a fight over something that wasn’t done on purpose. I’ve learned to let these types of things go, as long as it doesn’t happen habitually. In that case, they’re just being assholes.
“& who cares if they “take credit”…. everything you post is from the internet & can be searched by anyone.. quit crying. you did not come up with that shit… & unless you are some crazy, fucking, weirdo that sits infront of the computer & really comes up with everything you post, then nothing belongs to you in the first place.”
I am that “crazy, fucking, weirdo that sits in front of my computer screen and comes up with everything that is in this blog” unless it’s noted otherwise. I am here to write because that’s what I am - a writer. I did not sign up onto Tumblr to reblog and write bullshit. Have respect for the authors and give credit where credit is due. It’s simple as that, really.
I’d like to punch that person who said that in the first place. Can I punch them in the face? Yes, I think I should!
You may have even been laid a few times. But you can’t tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You’re a tough kid. And I’d ask you about war, you’d probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, “once more unto the breach dear friends.” But you’ve never been near one. You’ve never held your best friend’s head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I’d ask you about love, you’d probably quote me a sonnet. But you’ve never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn’t know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms “visiting hours” don’t apply to you. You don’t know about real loss, ‘cause it only occurs when you’ve loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you’ve ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you… I don’t see an intelligent, confident man… I see a cocky, scared shitless kid.
I am going to need you to accept me for me, rather than tolerate my being. I don’t want you to “put up” with me so if you can’t stand the things I do, you can leave. I am me and you are you. We are two completely separate people, remember that. Don’t try to change me or mold me into someone of your liking because I was not brought into this world to meet your standards. I am here because I am meant to be and so are you. We crossed paths and intertwined our souls by fate. Whether or not we are supposed to end up together is entirely out of our control. I don’t bother changing people and I expect the same treatment. I will not change unless I feel as though it’s for the better and for myself. Take me with the extra baggage of shit and I will hand you my best on a silver platter. You can’t get one without the other.